Today's Theme

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Change = Healing

Lately I have been better. I have changed a lot. And I am not sure how or why. It seemed to sneak up on me. I have heard that change can happen so slowly without you noticing that one day you'll see you've changed and didn't know that you had been.

I feel like a different person. A healthier person. But I think my problem always was and still somewhat is, is that I thoguht it was dangerous or even bad to become a different person. To dishonor what I was before. To scrap it and call it a waste. I guess I had this idea that I would be the same person as a toddler, as a kid, as a teen, as an adult, but that the person would evolve. But now I feel like at this stage in my life it's more than an evolution. It just feels like a much more distinct break. And I think it is good but I have lingering questions.

But regardless, I am feeling and doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home