Making a life
Today I thought about life. I thought about where I want to go and be. And I remember that no sibling, parent, friend, doctor, or teacher will ever live my life. I thought about the idea of buying a house one day. And I thought I am too young to save for a house. But then I thought, when it does come to the day I am ready to buy a house, will I say, I am owed all the money I dwindled at 22 because I wasn't supposed to be saving for a house then? No one will give me back the money I dwindle today. And I can't think of anything better to own than a house. A house is much better than the stupid clothes or chocolate I thought about buying myself online. So here's to building your own life. And a special thanks to a special friend and my most loyal reader, perhaps my only reader, who demanded that Today's Theme come back today.
I'm not living your life: are you?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home