Like a Prayer
Tonight's theme was about going back to prayer, and as trite as it sounds, feeling the power of prayer.
I also remembered that I don't have to be any one type of person to enjoy the benefits of prayer. And through prayer realize that those differences I see from the outset--between those who can validly pray and me--don't really exist.
For me prayer is baring my everything to universal energy, asking for help, asking for courage to execute help, thanking for and seeing my blessings. Tonight I realized I can just give all my problems to God. Why not just make my problems God's problems?
And I realized how psychotic it all is! But it is an acceptable form of psychosis. Maybe it is this era's mysticism. You should also realize it is past my bedtime so a lot of this might not be making sense. Night kiddies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home