Today's Theme

Monday, January 10, 2005

Remove Mental Cltuter to Focus on Goals

This was what I was thinking of yesterday but am posting it today.

I guess at the end of the day I was a bit exasperated thinking of tons of little problems. And I realized that none of those small problems were really real problems. They seemed so hopeless, and in a way they are, because they are problems that don't exist beyond my mind, and so no tangible solutions exist.

The hardest knock to get is realizing that there are really only one or two key "real" problems that I want to work toward overcoming. And all the other little ones in a way are excuses toward not getting over the main ones.

When i realease the small problems that I think I need to control, I remember that life itself is capable of taking care of those nagging details. And I remembered a saying, don't know where I heard it: will THIS matter in a month? Say it often and listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home