Is not all good?
Today's theme was rather clear to me. Why does there have to be good and bad in your life? Why can't there just be different levels of good? I just realized today that I have everything I ever wanted from people I complained about in therapy. I complained that these people weren't givign me what I needed, what I deserved. And today I realized they were. I am perfect at being me. My mother is perfect at being herself. My dad is perfect at being himself. My sister is perfect at being herself. And if they didn't love me as much as I wanted them to show me that they did in ways that are not organic to them, I wouldn't be where I am today, supported and loved tirelessly. They have loved me more than I had wanted them to, just not in the means I was looking for. But by seeing their means, it makes it even more powerful. Because I would have never gotten love precisely the way I was asking for it. And it would have been out of pity, not organic. This love didn't suddenly emote itself or need to be prodded out, it has been there as strong and steady as a boulder, just not the type of boulder my eyes could see before, but it was keeping me standing nonetheless.
You must realize that it is after 1 AM and I am so tired so I know my sentences are long and confusing, but I know you will see the meaning nontheless. See your blessings! Goodnight!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home